If the stable is where you keep your ground mounts such as horses and wagons, the dock is where you register and store boats.
Docks are available through the Wharf Manager found at the waterfront in some towns.
In the dock screen you can see the ship currently selected. Each dock can hold up to 3 boats, and unlike stables, you cannot increase the number of boats allowed in a dock.
Note: The Wharf Manager NPC offers repair service.
- Shows your stored ships and their location. Allows you to open the ship menu on the boats located in that wharf.
- Register Ship
- Registers a new boat into the dock.
- Mount Information
- Shows information on the selected boat.
- Take Out
- Takes the boat out of the dock, ready to use.
- Change Name
- Allows you to change the name of the boat.
- Reset Count
- Resets the death/destroy count of the mount. It consumes a 'Mount Resurrection Item'.
- Sells the boat. You receive a sum of money and Combat EXP.
- Moves the boat to another available wharf.
- Check In
- Stores the boat you have near the dock.
- Remote Collection
- Stores a boat located away from the dock. It costs 1000 silver coins and trade goods may be destroyed in the process.
List of Docks
- Velia, Iliya Island, Lema Island.
- Heidel, Neutral Zone.
- Calpheon City, Port Epheria, Outpost Supply Port.
- Tarif, Altinova, Sausan Garrison Wharf.
- Shakatu Abandoned Pier, Ancado Inner Harbor, Arehaza Town.
- Port Ratt.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.