Waragons are known to live in dugouts or marshes, but Valencian Waragons are a little different. In order to adapt to the rough terrain, they build nests in the shady areas between the rocks or at the bottom of canyons.
|Recommended Level||Lv. 55 ~ 56|
|Distance Efficiency||★★☆☆☆||Not too far from Sand Grain Bazaar.|
|User Density||☆☆☆☆☆||Looking to achieve a title? Let’s do it together.|
|Difficulty||★★☆☆☆||Watch out for the Colossal Stone Waragons!|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★☆☆||The Waragons are great punching bags, trust me.|
|Mount Parking||Before you go through the entrance.|
|Area Classification||Not part of the desert.|
Monster Types and Level
- Mostly Lv. 57 ~ 60 monsters.
- Melee: Stone Waragon, Stone Mutant Waragon, Stone Prickle Lizard.
- Ranged: Stone Worm.
- Violent (Star): Colossal Stone Waragon.
- Others: Stone Waragon Egg.
- - Located in the inner parts of a massive canyon.
- - No threat of ailments as it’s not a desert region.
- - Stone Mutant Waragons hatch from the Stone Waragon Eggs. Remember this during your adventure.
- - The reworked Colossal Stone Waragon offers a variety of mechanics such as Area of Effect attacks and additional summoned monsters during the fight.
If you broadly classify the Monster Zones of Valencia into Level 1, 2, and 3, Waragon Nest would be classified as Level 1. It’s not difficult overall if you meet the recommended requirements.
※ If your character has not been Awakened, then it is best to add +10 to the minimum/recommended requirements.
|Minimum||55 ~ 56||~ 130||~ 190|
|Recommended||56||~ 140||~ 200|
The Stone Mutant Waragons that hatch from the Stone Waragon Eggs hide under the ground unless they're going for an attack. The presence of the violent Colossal Stone Waragon also requires players to be on their toes.
Key Locations and Routes
Monsters appear throughout the massive valley, so it is very effective to have high movement speed.
▲ The actual map is split into strata, which means monsters are spread across a very large area.
Major Item Drops
Black Stone (Armor)
Black Stone (Weapon)
Black Magic Crystal - Sturdiness
Ancient Spirit Dust
Scroll Written in Ancient Language
A Monster Zone that is not highly sought after due to the low efficiency with the exception of a rare crystal. Nevertheless, you can always find a handful of players who are attempting to acquire the popular ‘Chubby Chubby’ title as well as those seeking the ‘Black Magic Crystal - Sturdiness’ which is a very useful item for seasoned players. If you do decide to go there, it is highly recommended that you also accept the related quests from Moria, the Node Manager NPC.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.