Wandering Rogue Den
These rogues used to roam throughout Mediah, but they recently settled down atop a cliff next to the Junaid River. There are many rumors about them cooking up some sort of evil plan. Not a single soul has returned after going up to check for themselves, so only the gods are privy to whatever it is they’re up to.
|Recommended Level||51 ~ 53Lv|
|Distance Efficiency between Village||★★★☆☆||Relatively close to Tarif|
|User Density||★★★☆☆||Recent trends show an influx of high-level players|
|Difficulty||★★☆☆☆||Be cautious of the Giant Soldier...|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★☆☆||The thrill of mass hunting a mob of giant monsters is so...|
|Unique Drop||Necklace, Earrings||Belt of Shultz the Gladiator, Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator|
|Mount Parking||In front of the Highland Junction Exploration Node Manager|
|Type of Monster Zone||Hunting for growth||When a character’s AP is above a certain level, the efficiency does not increase. It is recommended to visit more efficient hunting ground.|
Monster Types and Level
- Basic Information
- Mostly 50~54Lv monsters
- Melee: Wandering Rogue, Wandering Rogue Fighter, Blind Pugnose
- Ranged: Wandering Rogue Elementalist
- Others: Wandering Rogue Obsidian Alter, Wandering Rogue Prison
- Violent (Star): Wandering Rogue Giant Soldier
- The rough terrain may be rather painful the first time around, but the monster density is relatively high.
- Considering the future of Node Wars, it is a great opportunity to learn the terrain in advance. (Very important!)
- Can carry out quests from various places such as Tarif, Highland Junction, and Kasula Farm.
- There’s a specific route that is very good for earning silver. Even high-level players seek this place for that purpose.
You may suffer many attacks from the ranged monsters if you are not familiar with the terrain, so having high DP will increase the hunting efficiency.
- You will always have to be cautious around the Violent Wandering Rogue Giant Soldier and the Wandering Rogue Elementalist because of their high damage. The *Wandering Rogue Elementalist should be taken care of as soon as possible, while the best way to take care of a Wandering Rogue Giant Soldier is to *incapacitate them first with skills with knockdown because of their high HP.
Key Locations and Hunting Route
There is a point with high monster density deep inside the Den. It will be more efficient to hunt around that point compared to just hunting around the outskirts. The ‘Belt of Shultz the Gladiator’ that drops from time to time is very popular for its cost-effectiveness, and it can help you earn quite a little money.
Major Drop Items
- Useful Coin Pouch - Miscellaneous
- Black Stone(Weapon)
- Black Stone(Armor)
- Forbidden Book
- Belt of Shultz the Gladiator
- Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator
This hunting ground was originally used by players who had just come over to Mediah for the purpose of leveling up. However. There has been a recent trend of high-level players coming to earn silver coins. Nevertheless, it is still far from being congested, so players that meet the appropriate requirements should aim to gain both EXP and silver coins here.