Ruins currently covered by a swamp.
Before the Great Battle this place used to be a dense forest like the Khimut Great Forest.
The land became cursed when the heavily wounded Black Dragon, Makthanan, spilled its blood here.
The area is now covered in ruins and the swamp overflows with poison.
It is inhabited by all sorts of strange creatures and animals became a rare sight.
The swamp now overflows with poison and a vile stench.
|Distance Efficiency||★★☆☆☆||It takes a bit of time to get there.|
|User Density||★★★★☆||It’s big enough of an area to go in a group.|
|Difficulty||★★★☆☆||Just dodge the down smash attacks and you should be fine.|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||Dashing between huge monsters is such a thrill!|
|Unique Drop||Eye of the Ruins Ring.|
||By the node manager of Tshira Ruins.|
Monster Types and Levels
- Mostly Lv. 55 ~ monsters.
- Melee: Leaf Keeper, Vine Keeper, Grove Keeper, Murky Swamp Caller, Tree Hermit, Tree Ghost Spider, Leaf Spider.
- Ranged: Swamp Imp Bronks.
- Others: Bronk’s Hut, Venomous Swamp Nest, Bronk’s Food Storage.
- - You can get daily quests from the node manager Leon that is researching the Breathing Dragon Egg at Tshira Ruins. The quests can be completed as you defeat monsters and you can get Marni’s Stones for this area.
- - Tshira Ruins is a large area that is densely populated with monsters that are evenly distributed throughout the map.
- - You can get the Eye of the Ruins Ring which has base AP +5 and Accuracy +2. If you enhance an Eye of the Ruins Ring, then it gains the additional effect Max HP Increase.
Monsters will attack you from all angles, but don’t let that startle you.
Most of them here are slow so just watch carefully and dodge!
Dodge the powerful attacks from Leaf Keeper, Grove Keeper, and Vine Keeper, and avoid debuffs.
Also, be sure to first take out the Swamp Imp Bronks that attack from range.
Be quick about getting away from the green aura that spews out of the Venomous Swamp Nest.
Key Locations and Routes
You can start from anywhere in this Monster Zone and your route will still be efficient! The area is flat and easy to navigate.
▶ It is better if you to defeat monsters across the entire area.
A giant monster roaming the swamp, Kvariak is an elite monster you'll be able to encounter under specific circumstances.
Whenever you obtain the Poisoned Talon item from a monster in the Tshira Ruins, a system message will warn you of Kvariak's appearance. The designated area will be lit up with a yellow beam of light. The beam of light will be there for one minute.
When you approach the light beam, Kvariak will appear and you will be rewarded if you defeat it.
If Kvariak is not engaged in combat, it will disappear after 10 minutes. It may also disappear if you die fighting or leave the fight and then do not come back to fight it within 10 minutes.
Some of the items you can obtain after defeating Kvariak are: Eye of the Ruins Ring, Marni's Research Box, Akum gear (e.g. Akum Helmet), Combined Magic Crystals (Gervish and Hoom), Garmoth's Scale, Caphras Stone, Ancient Spirit Dust and Dragon Scale Fossil.
Note: Only the one who found a Poisoned Talon can fight Kvariak. Other adventurers will not be able to damage Kvariak.
Major Item Drops
Eye of the Ruins Ring ★
Combined Magic Crystal - Gervish ★
Combined Magic Crystal - Macalod ★
Garmoth's Scale ★
Black Stone (Weapon)
Black Energy Residue
Ancient Spirit Dust
It is a little easier than Blood Wolf Settlement but has a lot more monsters.
It is also a large area with fast monster respawn times which makes it an ideal location for adventurers to come in groups.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.