An area inhabited by the Desert Fogans, who have established themselves in Valencia. Although Desert Fogans became an increasingly weak force after many of their kind migrated to Serendia, they have regained a semblance of their past glory since coming to this valley filled with pristine water. It is named Titium Valley after the Desert Fogan Chief, who is also known as the Fogan Prince.
|Recommended Level||Lv. 55 ~ 56|
|Distance Efficiency||★☆☆☆☆||Use of the villa is crucial.|
|User Density||★★★☆☆||Reasonable popularity due to distance.|
|Difficulty||★★★☆☆||Neither high or low, just average.|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||The number of monsters is high.|
|Mount Parking||Near the Node Manager at the inner part of the valley.|
|Area Classification||Desert (Need Purified Water, Star Anise Tea)|
Monster Types and Level
- Mostly Lv. 58 ~ Lv. 60 monsters
- Melee: Desert Fogan Sentry, Desert Fogan Hoppity, Desert Fogan Fighter.
- Ranged: Desert Fogan Seer.
- Other: Desert Fogan Egg, Desert Fogan Statue, Desert Fogan Food Depot.
- Elite: Desert Fogan Chief Gatekeeper (Extremely powerful)
- - The Monster Zone is part of the desert region, so adventurers will need to take Purified Water and Star Anise Tea to treat ailments.
- - The area is located at the south end of Valencia, and is difficult to find the first time around.
- - An advantage of this Monster Zone is that it’s great for both solo and party play as there is a large number of high level monsters.
- - Be careful, sometimes a Gatekeeper could appear, and they are much stronger than the monsters in the area.
If you broadly classify the Monster Zones of Valencia into Level 1, 2, and 3, Titium Valley would be classified as level 1. You can go solo with the recommended requirements, or decide to venture into it as a party.
※ If your character has not been Awakened, then it is best to add +10 ~ 15 to the minimum/recommended requirements.
|Minimum||55 ~ 56||~ 135||~ 200|
|Recommended||56||~ 150||~ 210|
There is nothing particularly dangerous here, but the Desert Fogan Seers can be annoying. You can lose a lot of HP if you get hit by their continuous attacks from their sphere.
Sometimes you can find the Desert Fogan Gatekeeper. They have a skill that pummels attack non-stop, so you need to be extra careful if you are a playing a melee class character.
Key Locations and Routes
Monsters are equally spread out across the entire valley, so all areas are fairly efficient.
▲ Having battles inside the valley is very exciting. Try and find your own personal route as well.
Major Item Drops
Black Stone (Armor)
Black Stone (Weapon)
Scroll Written in Ancient Language
Part for Explorer's Compass
Ancient Spirit Dust
Even though this place doesn’t have the best drops, it still offers a decent amount of EXP and income. The adventurers who consider Heidel or Calpheon as their hometown may find the long distance rather burdensome, but they’ll certainly be satisfied with all the enjoyment, EXP, and earnings this place has to offer.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.