Also called the forest of the Ahib, this is where most of the Ahibs are stationed, preparing for war.
This is also where they attempted many times to grow Turasil, the new source of their power, hence the fortress ruins are covered in gigantic thornwood and vines.
|Recommended Level||Lv. 60 or above.|
|Distance Efficiency||★★★☆☆||Fairly close to Old Wisdom Tree.|
|User Density||★★☆☆☆||Not so crowded.|
|Difficulty||★★★☆☆||Similar to Hystria Ruins.|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★☆☆||Caution required.|
|Unique Drops||Ah’krad, Ominous Ring, Specter's Energy.|
|Mount Parking||Recommend parking your mount near the Node Manager.|
Monster Types and Levels
- Mostly Lv. 61 monsters
- Melee: Ahib Kagtum Rider, Ahib Grizzly Rider, Ahib Fiendish Warrior, Ahib Condemner, Ahib Dark Chaser, Ahib Beast Trainer, <Possessed> Bloodthirsty Khalk, <Possessed> Khalk of Darkness
- Ranged: Ahib Dark Mage
- Others: Eye of Wrath, Eye of Despair, Eye of Agony
- - Monsters are in groups over a large area.
- - Many monsters use debuff skills.
- - Can obtain Ah’krad, the material used to craft Ah'krad Crystal.
- - Can obtain Specter's Energy, material used to craft Blackstar Armor, at a higher chance compared to other regions.
Getting hit by debuff attacks can be dangerous, so be careful.
|Minimum||Lv. 60||250 or above||280 or above|
|Recommended||Lv. 61||260 or above||300 or above|
Getting hit by multiple debuff attacks at the same time could be very dangerous. Recommend using debuff skills first or use skills that can protect you from them. Bigger monsters are immune to status effects, so be careful when fighting them.
Key Locations and Routes
Distance between monsters is closer near the Node Manager, and the General Goods shop is close by as well, so it’s best to hunt near them.
<Fallen> Dark Knight
Defeating Ahib Salun Bear Spearmaiden and Ahib Salun Wolf Spearmaiden in Thornwood Forest has a chance to spawn an anomaly spewing ominous energy. Ominous energy becomes stronger as you get closer to the anomaly. It also lures frenzied Ahib monsters to its location. The frenzied Ahib monsters are in a weakened state, so you should be able to defeat them relatively easily to earn their loot. When the level of ominous energy rises high enough, the <Fallen> Dark Knight will appear. Defeat it to obtain Specter's Energy and Ah’krad at a higher chance.
Major Item Drops
Ominous Ring ★
Specter's Energy ★
Ancient Spirit Dust
Black Stone (Armor)
Black Stone (Weapon)
This is where the weakest monsters of O’dyllita dwell.
This is where you can obtain Ah’krad and Specter's Energy, used for upgrading Awakening weapons and crafting Blackstar Armor respectively, at a higher chance than other areas, so adventurers who want to obtain them will visit this area.
▶ Getting hit by debuff attacks can be dangerous, so it is recommended you prepare yourself with high resistance against them.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.