A cemetery on the southern mountain range. Fallen heroes of the old war rest here. But with the appearance of a group of suspicious wizards nearby, these dead heroes have emerged from their graves and now roam the cemetery in the form of clattering skeletons.
|Recommended Level||Lv. 54 ~ 55|
|Distance Efficiency||★★★☆☆||Relatively close to Heidel.|
|User Density||★★☆☆☆||Occasionally a player can be found here and there.|
|Difficulty||★★★★☆||It’s a matter of how quickly you can adapt.|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||High monster density.|
|Unique Drop||Earring||Mesto Earring|
|Mount Parking||In front of the Node Manager NPC.|
Monster Types and Level
- Mostly Lv. 54 ~ 59 monsters.
- Melee: Frenzied Skeleton, Frenzied Skeleton Axeman, Grudged Skeleton, Frenzied Skeleton Watchdog.
- Ranged: Frenzied Skeleton Decurion, Frenzied Black Sorcerer.
- Others: Grudged Sword.
- Violent (Star): Frenzied Skeleton Decurion, Frenzied Skeleton Centurion.
- - It might seem like there is nothing there, but if you get closer, the skeletons will appear.
- - You need to always be on your toes as the Monster Zone is on the small side and the terrain is not flat.
- - You can carry out daily quests around the Soldier’s Grave Node Manager NPC.
As the monsters in this Monster Zone are mostly quite powerful, adventurers that only satisfy the minimum requirements may run into trouble. Thus, it is more efficient for you with the recommended stats or higher.
|Minimum||Lv. 54||100 ~ 130||170|
|Recommended||Lv. 55||~ 180||~ 190|
The powerful ranged attacks of the Frenzied Skeleton Rifleman and Frenzied Black Sorcerer could be very dangerous if your DP is low. The one thing you will have to get accustomed to here is the need to defeat the Frenzied Skeleton Rifleman as soon as possible.
The melee monsters will approach you with an invincibility state, so you need to always watch out that you don’t get flanked by them. The Decurion and Centurion that occasionally spawn are difficult to defeat, but should be taken care of for more efficient use of the area.
Key Locations and Routes
There are no specific good or bad locations as the monsters are well dispersed throughout the Monster Zone.
Major Item Drops
Mesto Earring ★
Black Stone (Weapon)
Black Stone (Armor)
Ancient Magic Crystal - Hystria
Frightening Witch Summon Scroll
Great place to earn EXP if you have the recommended stats after you reach Lv. 54. However, it is relatively more difficult compared to Sausan Garrison or Elric Shrine, so it is more efficient for players that satisfy or over-satisfy the recommended stats.
The loot is diverse, and the chance to acquire a ‘Mesto Earring’ will also help earn a sum of money. This place is recommended if you find the Sausan Garrison to be too congested with players.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.