East of hunting ground, Susan Garrison. The people who followed the hero of Sausan Garrison, Shutlz, came back. The Sausan who left Mediah after the death of Shultz met spiritual power that revives the dead on the other side of the ocean.
|Recommended Level||56 ~ 58Lv|
|Distance Efficiency between Village||★★★★★||Sarma Outpost located nearby|
|User Density||★★★☆☆||Next door to the always-crowded-Sausan Garrison|
|Difficulty||★★★★☆||Most difficult hunting ground in Mediah|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||Strong monsters, great rewards!|
|Unique Drop||Belt, Necklace||Belt of Shultz the Gladiator, Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator|
|Mount Parking||You should park somewhere with not so many monsters...|
|Type of Monster Zone||Hunting for growth||When a character’s AP is above a certain level, the efficiency does not increase. It is recommended to visit more efficient hunting ground.|
Monster Types and Level
- Basic Information
- Mostly 58Lv monsters
- Melee: Shultz Guard Gladiator, Shultz Guard Armored Soldier
- Ranged: Shultz Guard Sniper
- There are a lot of monsters in a small area. Get ready before you challenge yourself.
- There are stronger monsters compared to Sausan Garrison, but the EXP you get is high as well.
- The profit you get from dropped items is lower than Sausan Garrison.
- You can get the cost-efficient items such as the ‘Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator’ and ‘Belt of Shultz the Gladiator’.
- If you can, you should do the corresponding quests and the recurring quests that starts at Sarma Outpost.
It is a place that is completely different from the Sausan Garrison. They are stronger, and they hit harder. You can get great rewards so the joy of hunting is great as well instead.
It is a small place with a lot of monsters. A level 58 monster appears, so you might not win if you do not prepare well.
Since the movement distance is short, you will be able to stop the unnecessary consumption of HP if you are able to get the Shultz Guard Sniper who attacks from behind. All the monsters that appear are human-type, so combat rations of the knights and the Elixir of Human Hunt will increase the efficiency a lot.
You can earn a steady income from the various items coming from Sausan Garrison. In contrast, you might get items such as Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator and Belt of Shultz the Gladiator, so it is a pretty good hunting ground.
Key Locations and Hunting Route
There are some places with high monster density. Therefore, if you have the ability, the efficiency is pretty much the same anywhere.
The place with the highest density is where there are a lot of red tents. If there are a lot of adventurers, you should move along the costa lines.
Major Drop Items
- Sausan Supplies Package - Miscellaneous
- Armor Fragment - Miscellaneous
- Robe Piece - Miscellaneous
- Grunil Helmet
- Grunil Gloves
- Grunil Shoes
- Black Stone(Armor)
- Black Stone(Weapon)
- Forbidden Book
- Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator
- Belt of Shultz the Gladiator
If you want to explain the Shultz Guard area with one sentence, it would be ‘Above Sausan level and under Valencia’. Also, the Belt and Necklace of Shultz that you can get at a low chance are one of the most cost-effective items before you get the highest level of accessories, so you should try to get them if you can.