he northwestern sea of Mediah can be seen from up on this Fort. It was originally ordered to be built by the royal family of Mediah to protect marine trade routes from pirates. However, it is now occupied by the Sausans, the native Barbarian tribe of Mediah.
|Recommended Level||53 ~ 56Lv|
|Distance Efficiency between Village||★★★★★||It is possible to be repaired at Sarma Outpost and Kusha|
|User Density||★★★★★||Bustling everywhere|
|Difficulty||★★★☆☆||Tough monsters with various ranged attacks...|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||Come as a swarm, die as a swarm|
|Mount Parking||Depends on hunting route|
|Type of Monster Zone||Hunting for growth||When a character’s AP is above a certain level, the efficiency does not increase. It is recommended to visit more efficient hunting ground.|
Monster Types and Level
- Basic Information
- Mostly 54~57Lv monsters (human type)
- Melee: Sausan Assassin, Sausan Soldier, Sausan Guardian, Sausan Watch, Tough Sausan Soldier, Sausan Scout
- Ranged: Sausan Sniper, Sausan Cannoneer
- Others: Sausan Tent, Sausan Supply Camp, Sausan Golden Wagon
- The large area and relatively high density of monsters make it suitable for hunting for long durations.
- Getting the daily quests from Sarman Outpost will also help out earn some Contribution Points.
- Because of a lot of the Lv. 54~55 adventurers come here, you may experience the bizarre sight of there not being a single monster around.
- For an adventure that meets the recommended requirements, Sausan Garrison is the best hunting ground in terms of EXP gain for the Lv. 54~55 bracket.
- There are various kinds of drop items. If you do not have a wagon, you should go back to the village as soon as possible.
The hunting ground has no variables, so it is available for any class that satisfy the recommended requirements.
These human type monsters are rather tough, so you could increase the efficiency of your hunting by using food (Knight Combat Rations) or elixir (Elixir of Human Hunt) that deal additional damage to human type monsters. On your first visit, you may be surprised by the ranged attack of the Sausan Sniper and how the Cannoneer’s attack push away your character. You should learn how to lure the melee monsters to the Snipers and Cannoneers as much as possible, and then defeat them at once.
Key Locations and Hunting Route
There are a number of locations with a high concentration of monsters which are spread out. These are like irresistible candy to the adventurers that seek to level up. The inner area is more effective compared to the outer edges of the garrison (north).
Major Drop Items
- Trace of Ascension
- Sausan Supplies Package - Miscellaneous
- Grunil Helmet
- Grunil Armor
- Grunil Gloves
- Grunil Shoes
- Black Stone(Armor)
- Black Stone(Weapon)
- Forbidden Book
- Imp Captain Summon Scroll
Adventurers in the Lv. 54~55 bracket start to experience the difficulty in leveling up, which is perhaps why Sausan Garrison is always so crowded. Despite the lack of a unique drop, it is great in terms of EXP gain efficiency. During the evenings, it may even give the illusion that there are more players than monsters. All of this could stress you out, so other hunting grounds such as the Elric Shrine and Helms Post could be a good alternative. Most players have thought one time or another, ‘If only I had this place to myself,’ while hunting here at Sausan Garrison.