Once filled with the power of spirits beyond any other place in O'dyllita, it is now a corrupted place due to the Turasil, the thornwood tree rooted to the ground by the Ahibs.
The golem which appears here was formed long ago to guard Kamasylvia, yet became a gatekeeper for the land of the Ahibs after its fate intertwined with Turasil.
|Recommended Level||Lv. 65+|
|Distance Efficiency||★★★★☆||Near O'draxxia.|
|User Density||★☆☆☆☆||Adventurers tend to avoid due to the very high AP and DP of the monsters.|
|Difficulty||★★★★★||Highest difficulty level.|
|Hunting Sensation||★★☆☆☆||Need to focus on each and every monster you encounter.|
|Mount Parking||At the node, since the weight of the items are light.|
Monster Types and Levels
- Mostly Lv. 65 monsters
- Others: Boulder Golem, Rock Golem, Olun's Golem, Indomitable Golem, Olun's Power Tower, Olun's Heart, Olun's Statue
- - The distance between monsters is greater than other monster zones.
- - The monsters have very high HP and AP.
- - You can obtain Olucas, a material used to create the Olucas Crystal which can be equipped on Awakening Weapons.
Getting hit by debuff attacks can be dangerous, so be careful.
Large Lv. 65 golems will appear.
Their attack patterns are not too quick and steady. You need to be able to recognize their attack patterns, and maintain a high level of concentration and teamwork with your party members to survive.
Key Locations and Routes
A powerful enormous monster may emerge, and even a party of three may find it difficult to overcome the monster, so be careful.
Major Item Drops
Ancient Spirit Dust
Black Stone (Armor)
Black Stone (Weapon)
This is a party of three Monster Zone in O'dyllita where giant golems dwell.
It is the only Monster Zone where Olucas, the material for Olucas Crystal, is dropped. Only those with very high AP and DP must challenge the place, since the giant golems in the area have high HP and AP.
Here are the two things you need to survive in Olun's Valley!
▶ Careful movements
▶ Concentration on teamwork and defense.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.