A horse race is a competition to compete for ranking with other adventurers.
Horse tiers are equally matched in these races, but equipment and levels reflect your horse’s ability to win. Therefore, the better you care for your horse, the more likely you are to occupy the top ranking in the race. However, since there are several variables in the race, you will not be able to win only with a fast steed.
How to Participate in a Horse Race
Anyone can participate in a horse race. However, you must have a horse that can meet the requirements according to the race information. Also, You can only participate in a horse race in one channel of each channel group.
To participate in a horse race, you must click race information button under the horse icon in the top left corner of your screen.
You can register one horse race per hour. A message will be displayed on the race information window. So make sure you are watching the time.
If you cannot register your horse for a race you will see as shown on the right. The right image shows a horse that can be registered.
Horse Racing Rewards and Rules
You can participate in a horse race regardless of the level of your horse, horse equipment, and costume. Races are held for 24 hours on one channel per group, and each channel applies the level of horse and time differently. Once the race begins, your character will automatically move to the starting point of the course.
Up to 20 people can participate in a horse race , and a reward (seal) is awarded according to the ranking result.
First place will receive five seals, second receive three, third receive two, and from fourth to twentieth only one seal. The payment and reward(seal) can be exchanged for Blackstones or various items.
There must be empty space in your inventory to get a reward for horse racing.
NPC of Exchange: Media Stonetail Horse Ranch Stable Keeper NPC Gula, Wapra
- 2 Seals: Black Stone (Armor)
- 3 Seals: Black Stone (Weapon)
- 5 Seals: Light, Combat Horse Gear (Champron, Barding, Saddle, Stirrups, Horseshoe) - Provide one randomly
- 8 Seals: Light, Combat Horse Gear (Champron, Barding, Saddle, Stirrups, Horseshoe) - Select
- 20 Seals: Light Leather of Storm, Fighting Spirit Horse Gear (Champron, Barding, Saddle, Stirrups, Horseshoe) - Random
- 25 Seals: Light Leather of Storm, Fighting Spirit Horse Gear (Champron, Barding, Saddle, Stirrups, Horseshoe) - Select
- 50 Seals: Box of Race Horse Emblem (Provide one horse among tier 6~8 randomly)
- 80 Seals: Horse Emblem: Two-Seater Skilled Horse (Provide tier 6 of Two-Seater Skilled Horse)
- 100 Seals: Light Leather of Storm, Combat Horse Gear +1 ~ +5 (Random)
Rules for Horse Racing
- After you start the race, the directions automatically appear and the directions to the next area appear every time you pass the halfway point.
- During a horse race, participating characters, as well as non-participating characters, are allowed to PvP.
- If you are waiting without going through the final checkpoint, your race will automatically end.
- You cannot use NPCs after registering for a horse race.
- If you are in a party you will not be able to register for a race.
Standard for Disqualification
- If you leave the starting point before the start of the race, you will be disqualified.
- You will be disqualified if you change channels after registering the race.
- If you are disqualified you will be moved to your last location.
- If you are not on your horse every time you pass a checkpoint you will be disqualified when the race ends.