Fallen God's Armor
Crafting Fallen God's Armor
Fallen God’s Armor is the highest tier armor in Black Desert that contains the power of the Unstable Fallen God.
Notoriously difficult to acquire, Fallen God’s Armor can only be obtained through crafting. However, it is known to outperform the Red Nose's Armor, Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor, and Blackstar Armor.
Fallen God's Armor Crafting Materials
Fallen God’s Armor requires one of the three specific armor below and an item called Flame of Despair.
There are three defense gear that can be used as a crafting material:
- PEN: Blackstar Armor
- PEN: Dim Tree Spirit's Armor (Caphras Enhancement +10)
- PEN: Red Nose's Armor (Caphras Enhancement +10)
If you have one of the defense gear ready, then you need the Flame of Despair item which can be obtained from defeating monsters at Tunkuta, O'dyllita.
You can obtain Flame of Despair x1 by Heating Embers of Despair x100 and you can obtain the Embers of Despair from:
- You will have a chance to obtain Embers of Despair when defeating Turo Scout, Turo Pike Warrior, or Turo Berserker.
- You can obtain Embers of Despair at a high chance when defeating Ulutuka at Tunkuta.
- Both Flame of Despair and Embers of Despair can also be obtained from defeating the boss monster spawned from Ibedor's Scroll which can be made from combining the Venomous Night Fang in a [+] shape in your Inventory (I).
- Venomous Night Fang can be obtained all over Tunkuta and regions of O'dyllita. Make sure you are well prepared because these regions require high AP and DP to fight against ferocious monsters.
Fallen God's Armor Crafting Material
Fallen God's Armor Crafting Method
Once you have both materials for crafting Fallen God's Armor ready, go meet Dorin Morgrim at Abandoned Mine in Helms Post to receive a special quest.
▲ Dorin Morgrim
You must have a character of Lv. 56 or higher while having the materials for crafting Fallen God's Armor.
These quests are repeatable but it can only be accepted once per day. You cannot do these quests and the [Crafting] Blackstar Armor quests at the same time, and you can accept them once per day as daily quests.
-[Crafting] Fallen God's Armor - Blackstar Armor
-[Crafting] Fallen God's Armor - Red Nose's Armor
-[Crafting] Fallen God's Armor - Dim Tree Spirit's Armor
-[Crafting] Fallen God's Armor - Corrupted Elviayed
Fallen God's Armor Enhancement
Fallen God's Armor has a total of six enhancement levels starting from the basic Fallen God's Armor level to Obliterating Fallen God's Armor. Check the different naming patterns and stats of the different enhancement levels below.
You need to use Flawless Chaotic Black Stone to enhance a Fallen God's Armor and Flawless Chaotic Black Stone can be obtained by heating Hard Black Crystal Shard, Sharp Black Crystal Shard, Mass of Pure Magic, and Caphras Stones.
Failing on enhancing a Fallen God's Armor will consume 30 Durability and all enhancement levels will reset.
For example, if you fail to enhance to Wailing Fallen God's Armor level, your armor will not go back to Silent Fallen God's Armor but all the way down to the basic Fallen God's Armor level, so we ask you to proceed with great care when enhancing Fallen God’s Armor.