A temple on the eastern hill of the Rumbling Land. It is currently occupied by the worshipers of the evil deity. According to the documents from a fully-packed bookcase in Elric Monastery, the superstitious belief in the Black Energy and entities called Black Spirits is rooted in ancient times, and it may be related to an ancient civilization.
|Recommended Level||52 ~ 55Lv|
|Distance Efficiency between Village||★★★☆☆||Tarif is closest to here|
|User Density||★★★★☆||One of the hunting grounds mainly used for leveling up|
|Difficulty||★★★☆☆||As long as the recommended requirements are met...|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||Trembling sensation of high monster density|
|Unique Drop||Ring, Belt||Outlaw’s Ring, Asula’s Crimson Eye Belt|
|Mount Parking||Stairs that go up to Elric Shrine|
|Type of Monster Zone||Hunting for growth||When a character’s AP is above a certain level, the efficiency does not increase. It is recommended to visit more efficient hunting ground.|
Monster Types and Level
- Basic Information
- Mostly 51~54Lv monsters
- Melee: Elric Layperson, Elric Follower, Elric Cultist
- Ranged: Elric Priest, Elric High Priest
- Others: Decayed Swamp Monster, Elric Shamanic Tree, Ritual Tool of Corruption, Rotten Swamp, Rotten Sand Tower
- Monsters are evenly spread across the inner part of the shrine at the highest point and the Canyon of Corruption.
- Has a diverse range of loot including a unique drop and also has superior EXP gain within the Lv. 53~Lv. 55 bracket.
- It requires higher AP than other hunting ground due to the high DP and EXP.
There is no variable at the hunting ground, so adventurers that meet the recommended requirements should not have any difficulties.
The Elric High Priest and the Decayed Swamp Monster have a powerful ranged attack, so they must be dealt with first.
Key Locations and Hunting Route
The monster density is higher for the Canyon of Corruption, so it is more popular than the area around the Shine node. The EXP gain is not too far behind Sausan Garrison, so it is always one of the best choices to level up. The loot is diverse. The ‘Asula’s Crimson Eye Belt’ which increases 6 AP and 100LT weight and the ‘Outlaw’s Ring’ which increases 3 AP and 4 DP could be a great item to get as well.
Major Drop Items
- Cultist’s Token - Miscellaneous
- Black Stone(Weapon)
- Black Stone(Armor)
- Outlaw’s Ring
- Asula’s Crimson Eye Belt
- Trace of Despair
- Grunil Armor
- Grunil Shoes
- Grunil Helmet
- Grunil Gloves
- Derek’s Light Leather Shoes
- Ancient Magic Crystal - Harphia
Many adventurers in the Lv.54~55 visit this place and the Sausan Garrison for the purposes of leveling up. Even the Lv. 57~59 adventurers have started coming here recently, and its popularity makes it difficult to even find a hunting route for oneself. Check the number of mounts that are parked: if there is just too many, it is probably a better idea to go elsewhere.