Cultists from a false religion who believe in achieving eternal life by consuming the Black Stone powder are gathered here at Cadry Shrine, located on the land of corrupt Valencians who turned their backs on history. They worship Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption, and sometimes abduct travelers or adventurers to offer them as sacrifices. They are one of the groups longing for the resurrection of Kzarka.
|Recommended Level||Lv. 55 ~ 56|
|Distance Efficiency||★☆☆☆☆||The terrain is very rough.|
|User Density||★★★☆☆||Hog all the fun for yourself.|
|Difficulty||★★★★☆||Never let down your guard.|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||Pounding on an enemy wearing heavy armor is just so...|
|Unique Drop||Ring||Ring of Cadry Guardian|
|Mount Parking||As close to the Monster Zone as possible.|
|Area Classification||Not part of the desert.|
Monster Types and Level
- Mostly Lv. 52 ~ 59 monsters.
- Melee: Cadry Fighter, Cadry Armored Fighter.
- Ranged: Cadry Black Mage, Cadry Big Cannon.
- Other: Cadry Ruins Prison, Cadry Small Cannon, Cadry Summoning Stone.
- Special: Cadry Chief Gatekeeper (very strong), Cadry Commander (strong)
- - The area is not part of the desert, so there is no need for Purified Water and Star Anise Tea.
- - The location where the popular ‘Ring of Cadry Guardian’ can be acquired.
- - Because this Monster Zone is surrounded by massive canyons, it may be a rough journey if it’s your first time.
- - The Chief Gatekeeper and Cadry Commander will occasionally spawn. The Chief Gatekeeper is VERY powerful. Stay alert at all times, especially if you are by yourself.
If you broadly classify the Monster Zones of Valencia into Level 1, 2, and 3, Cadry Ruins would be classified as level 1. Actually, it’s probably better classified as Level 1.5 together with Crescent Shrine.
It is possible to engage the monsters here with just the minimum requirements, but the threat of death is quite real. Thus, it is advised that players satisfy the recommended stats before coming here. That’s more efficient, anyway.
※ If your character has not been Awakened, then it is best to add +10 ~ 15 to the minimum/recommended requirements. For example, if you have 140 AP and 210 DP, try to aim for 150~ AP and 220~ DP.
|Minimum||55 ~ 56||~ 140||~ 210|
|Recommended||56||~ 160||~ 220|
Cadry Fighters protect themselves with a shield as they approach, then use a stiffness skill. Cadry Armored Fighters use a more powerful stiffness skill, while Cadry Black Mages will perform ranged attacks from all over the place. Experienced adventurers will have no trouble dealing with multiple threats. However, inexperienced adventurers may find it difficult to handle multiple threats at once.
Key Locations and Routes
The circular ruins inside the shrine have the highest monster density, and it’s suitable for solo or in a party of 2 to 3 players.
▲ The most efficient path is to go through the Kunid’s Vacation Spot node.
Major Item Drops
Ring of Cadry Guardian ★
Black Stone (Weapon)
Black Stone (Armor)
Scroll Written in Ancient Language
Black Magic Crystal - Valor
Cadry's Piece - Blue Ring
Cadry's Piece - Ruby Ornament
Cadry's Piece - Obsidian Decoration (Combine the three pieces to acquire a Ring of Cadry Guardian)
Ancient Spirit Dust
Cadry Ruins is actually not very popular compared to other Monster Zones such as Crescent Shrine. But if you’re looking for a tranquil place to play without the stress of competing with other places, this is the place. Another option is to take a few friends or guild members to have a nice relaxing time together.
You’ll be able to earn a bit of money through the occasional ‘Ring of Cadry Guardian’ drop as well as its pieces. EXP gain is not too bad either. The fact that it’s far away from a town/city could be a problem, but it should be okay if you use the Kunid's Villa.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.