Blood Wolf Settlement
The Blood Wolves, also known as the Kagtum, worship the Crimson Dragon Garmoth and dwell in this region. They were wild wolves until recently, so no one knows how they became civilized in such a short amount of time. True to form, Blood Wolves are capable hunters that can approach silently and make quick work of their targets.
This led to an incessant, uneasy tension in the area as Drieghanese soldiers are constantly on high-alert to send out signals or reports to survive.
|Distance Efficiency||★★★★☆||Extremely close to Duvencrune.|
|User Density||★★☆☆☆||Optimized for specific items and defeating large groups of monsters.|
|Difficulty||★★★☆☆||Don’t panic when you find yourself getting pummeled by the red pack.|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★☆||A great location to defeat endless hordes of monsters.|
|Unique Drop||Kagtum Submission Ring|
||Marak Farm, Night Crow Post.|
Monster Types and Levels
- Mostly Lv. 56 ~ monsters.
- Melee: Kagtum Raider, Kagtum Laborer, Kagtum Warden, Kagtum Executioner, Kagtum Lookout, Blood Wolf.
- Others: Garmoth of Fury Statue, Traitor’s Jail, Garmoth of Enchantment Statue.
- Elites (Star): Frenzied Kagtum.
- - Monsters are evenly distributed starting from the entrances by Night Crow Post and Marak Farm, and throughout the entire area.
- - Important to note that it is close to Duvencrune.
- - There are plenty of daily quests to earn Contribution Points and there are Marni’s Stones that can be used here.
- - Kagtum Submission Ring (base stats: AP +5, Accuracy +2) drops here. It also has the Extra Damage against Monsters effect.
The monsters in this area are fast and gather quickly so you can get swamped in an instant.
There isn’t a lot to look out for, it’s just that you can get surrounded by Blood Wolves at any given moment. There is also the <Violent> Frenzied Kagtum that you might run into on occasions.
This huge monster will attack you non-stop with its extremely sharp claws so be careful.
Key Locations and Routes
Routes start from the entrances by Marak Farm or Night Crow Post and connect all the way to where Titoku is located.
▶ As the area is large, it's important for you to know the routes!
Major Item Drops
Kagtum Submission Ring ★
Combined Magic Crystal - Gervish ★
Combined Magic Crystal - Hoom ★
Garmoth's Scale ★
Manos Craftsman's Clothes ★
Ancient Spirit Dust
Black Stone (Weapon)
Black Energy Residue
It is a little easier than Sherekhan Necropolis and has just the right amount of monsters.
As it is one of the closest Monster Zones by Duvencrune, it is an ideal location to stay in for a long period of time.
You can get the much coveted Kagtum Submission Ring and Combined Magic Crystals here.
* The contents of this wiki are subject to change depending on updates and content changes.