Sound can have a very large impact on your gaming experience. Audio settings allow you to fine tune in game sounds for your personal preference. There are only two sections in this setting menu.
The first section is Sound. There are 8 options.
- Music - Turn ambient music off or on. This is on by default.
- Sound Effects - Turn sound effects for skills and actions off or on. This is on by default.
- Ambient Sound - Turn background sounds, like the lapping of waves, on or off. This is on by default.
- Mount Music - Turn the special riding music you hear, while on your horse, on or off. This is on by default.
- Whisper Alert - When you receive a whisper from other players, this will play a sound to alert you and can be toggled on or off. This is on by default.
- System Tray Sound - Toggle on to hear game sounds even when the game is minimized to your system tray. This is off by default.
- Combat Music - By default, you only here combat music while attacking, or being attacked. You can, however, choose to hear it all the time, or never, depending on your preferences.
- Toggle Fairy’s Voice - Turn your fairy’s vocals on or off.
The second section of Audio Settings is Volume. There are 9 options in this section, each with its own slider bar.
- Overall Volume - This slider controls the Master Volume of the game. Lowering this volume will decrease all sounds in game, while raising it will have the opposite effect.
- Music Volume - Raise or lower the volume of ambient music.
- Sound Effect Volume - Raise or lower the volume of skill/action sound effects.
- Ambient Sound Volume - Raise or lower the volume of ambient environmental sounds.
- Voice Volume - Raise or lower the volume of NPC voices, and your own.
- Combat Sound Effect Volume - Raise or lower the sound effects for combat skills, and special damage strikes.
- Combat Sound Effect Clarity - Increase this to make sound effects more easy to distinguish from other sounds.
- Others’ Volume - Raise or lower this to change the volume of other players sound effects.
- Fairy Volume - Raise or lower the volume of your fairy’s voice.