Ancient Ruins Excavation Site
Home of the Golems that is spread across the Ancient Ruins Excavation Site and the Rumbling Land. This area was named the Rumbling Land a long time ago because of how the ground shook with great noise whenever these powerful Golems unleashed their wrath.
|Recommended Level||55 ~ 56Lv|
|Distance Efficiency between Village||★★★☆☆||Relatively close to Heidel|
|User Density||★★★☆☆||Not too many, not too few|
|Difficulty||★★★★★||First visits usually end up in despair|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★★★||Exciting battles against the enormous Golems! Great to smack on!|
|Unique Drop||Necklace||Bensho’s Necklace, Sharp Black Crystal Shard|
|Mount Parking||Path north of Kamasilve Temple|
Monster Types and Level
- Basic Information
- Mostly 52~53Lv Party type monsters
- Melee: Wilderness Golem, Gravestone Golem, Stone Golem
- Others: Golem Summoning Stone
- An area with an array of powerful Golems that are especially known for their toughness.
- It is optimized for both solo and mass hunting, but it is also that much more difficult.
- There is a unique feature where once you defeat a Golem, you can gather resources from its corpse. Through this, you can acquire the ‘Sharp Black Crystal Shard’ which should be on everyone’s wish list.
- Every player will come here at one point or another to complete the Lv. 56 Awakened Weapon quest.
The monsters here are very difficult to hunt solo, so it is best to hunt one monster after another if you only meet the minimum requirements. For those who satisfy or exceed the recommended requirements, slowly increase the number of monsters you fight at once until you find a comfort zone place for your capability.
The Golem Summoning Stone is used to mass hunt in this area as the summoning stone will summon Wildness/Gravestone/Stone Golems when it receives damage. However, note that all the summoned Golems will vanish and not award any EXP or loot if you eliminate the summoning stone first.
Therefore, you must learn to start off by defeating the summoned Golems, then take care of the summoning stone at the end. A key strategy you will need to learn is to first hit the summoning stone, run far back to lure the summoned Golems, and then maneuver yourself to bunch up all the Golems together and make it easier to defeat them all at once. It is especially worth noting that most of the Wilderness Golem’s attack skills have the knockdown status effect. Thus, the ‘Topaz Necklace of Regeneration’ that gives +30% Knockdown/Bound resistance will be very useful. Other food/elixirs that reduce various damages will be important as well.
Once you’ve defeated a Golem (Wilderness/Gravestone/Stone), do not forget to use 1 Energy to gather (Bare Hands) from it.
Key Locations and Hunting Route
Major Drop Items
- Shattered Golem Fragment - Miscellaneous
- Black Stone(Weapon)
- Black Stone(Armor)
- Bensho’s Necklace
- Trace of the Earth
- Sharp Black Crystal Shard(You can get it after defeating and then gathering from a Golem)
This hunting ground is more popular to adventurers that have a recommended level and decent gear. This is due to the beautiful harmony of being able to lure Golems, the sense of adventure that comes from fighting against these gigantic creatures, as well as the ‘Sharp Thrill’ of gathering resource from the corpses of the dead Golems. Plus the occasional Bensho’s Necklace drop is an added bonus.
Therefore, it is absolutely recommended that you pay this place a visit if you are a seasoned player with decent gear. You will be able to experience a wholly unique level of fun here compared to the other hunting grounds of Mediah.