Abandoned Iron Mine
Back in the day, this was the main mining camp in Mediah, but now it has been taken over by Barbarians pushed here from the south. There are no rules here: only the strong survive. The place is always full of commotion with its unending clamor and noise.
|Recommended Level||51 ~ 53Lv|
|Distance Efficiency between Village||★★☆☆☆||Close to town, but the hunting ground is so large...|
|User Density||★★☆☆☆||You will at least have enough people to greet|
|Difficulty||★★☆☆☆||Easy, but there are exceptions...|
|Hunting Sensation||★★★☆☆||If you can manage to lure the big and the small ones...|
|Unique Drop||Necklace, Earrings||Asula’s Crimson Eye Necklace, Ridell Earring|
|Mount Parking||Depends on start location|
|Type of Monster Zone||Hunting for growth||When a character’s AP is above a certain level, the efficiency does not increase. It is recommended to visit more efficient hunting ground.|
Monster Types and Level
- Basic Information
- Mostly 50~53Lv monsters
- Melee: Rhutum Guard, Red Orc Guard, Red Orc Sentinel, Saunil Guard, Khuruto Chaser, Khuruto Guard, Rhutum Sheriff, Saunil Sheriff, Khuruto Executor, Khuruto Sheriff
- Ranged: Rhutum Chief Priest, Thunder Drummer, Lightning Trumpeter
- Others: Tacky Fire Cannon, Tacky Stone Wagon
- Violent (Star): Imp Work Supervisor, Troll Work Supervisor
- High monster density, but the spiral terrain may make it difficult to come up with hunting routes.
- The largest and most extensive hunting ground of the entire region. This makes it very important to know where to hunt.
- You can carry out various battle quests from Abun together with the Black Spirit daily quest.
- You can obtain ‘Asula’s Crimson Eye Necklace’ which increases AP by 11 and DP by 3.
The common monsters aren’t difficult for someone with the minimum/recommended requirements, but the first Violent monster you meet here will be very daunting. So if you only meet the minimum requirements, be very careful of the Violent monsters.
At first, you may be taken aback by the mix of melee and ranged monsters here with the Thunder Drummer and Lightning Trumpeter playing music nearby. The best way is to lure the melee monsters to where the ranged monsters are, then take care of them together.
Although defeating the Violent (Stardust Candy) Imp Work Supervisor and Troll Work Supervisor grant various loot, they must be fought with caution as they are bunched up with the other monsters and a status effect can quickly spell your doom.
The ‘Asula’s Crimson Eye Necklace’ which can be obtained in Abandoned Iron Mine is one of the main droppable items from common monsters except for the Violent monsters.
Key Locations and Hunting Route
If you have fast movement speed, the pit inside the Abandoned Iron Mine could be a good option. Otherwise, it’s best to settle around the Saunil District node or the Abandoned Iron Mine Entrance node.
Major Drop Items
- Broken Shackles - Miscellaneous
- Black Stone(Weapon)
- Black Stone(Armor)
- Asula’s Crimson Eye Necklace
- Ridell Earring
- Grunil Defense
- Beia’s Black Magic Gloves
- Forbidden Book
- Ancient Magic Crystal Cobelinus
- Ancient Magic Crystal of Abundance Armor
- Imp Captain Summon Scroll
Abandoned Iron Mine is the first hunting ground a player will encounter in Mediah if they follow the main quest. There are adventurers who exclusively seek out the Violent monsters, so you may meet another adventurer from time to time. But because the area is so large, you will never have a problem in finding monsters to hunt, even with players in the area.
If you run into an adventurer who is hunting at a similar rate to you, then why don’t you say hi? “You’ve just graduated from Calpheon too, right? Nice to meet you.”