Your character has a standard inventory to carry the items you collect from the world, initially this inventory is small, but as you complete quests, you will be able to expand your inventory slots. You can also purchase inventory space via the pearl shop.
If you fill up your inventory, you will be unable to pick up new items, accept quest related items, or rewards, and there is the possibility that you will become overburdened by the weight of items you are carrying.
Items in your inventory require an inventory slot, but they also have an associated weight. If you reach 150% of your maximum weight capacity, you will not be able to carry additional items, even if you have an inventory slot for them.
- Auto Arrange Items.
- General Inventory, items from standard game play.
- Pearl Inventory, items specifically from the pearl shop.
- General Items, shows all items.
- Trade Items.
- House decoration items.
- Silver Coins.
- Pearls available for the pearl shop.
- Mileage available for the mileage shop.
- Opens the processing window.
- Opens the dye pallet.
- Weight, shows your current weight, with color indicators for category.